Visit the study counselors at LUT Student Services Centre on the third floor of Building 2 to access face-to-face discussions.
Please book an appointment by an e-mail.
Study adviser will be contacted in person during the consultation hours mentioned below.
You may always contact Study Counselors and Study Advisors by an e-mail or by phone.
room, tel. 040 138 0363, e-mail: jenni.partti(at)lut.fi
Walk-in service hours in the 2nd period on Mondays at 10-12.
room, tel. 050 448 8508, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• general study counselling for degree students
• personal study plan (PSP) guidance
• practical matters involving studies (e.g. questions related to timetables, course registrations and examinatons)
• student events and orientation at the beginning of studies
room 2313, tel. +358 50 4778313, e-mail: otto.moilanen(a)lut.fi
• Study guidance for master's students
• Personal study plan (PSP) guidance
• Credit transfers from prior studies and studies abroad
• Study guidance for outgoing master´s level exchange students
• Applications for flexible study rights (JOO-studies)
• Applications for extended right to study
Teacher tutors at the degree programs give counselling from a career point of view.
The LUT career services also provide help in questions regarding job search and career planning.