Visit the study counselors at LUT Student Services Centre on the third floor of Building 2 to access face-to-face discussions.
Please book an appointment by an e-mail.
Study adviser will be contacted in person during the consultation hours mentioned below.
You may always contact Study Counselors and Study Advisors by an e-mail or by phone.
In autumn 2020 study guidance is only available remotely. Please contact study counsellor via e-mail, Skype, WhatsApp or telephone. Guidance appointments will be in Zoom or Teams.
• general study counselling for degree students
• personal study plan (PSP) guidance
• practical matters involving studies (e.g. questions related to timetables, course registrations and examinatons)
• student events and orientation at the beginning of studies
room 2313, tel. +358 50 381 9282, e-mail: johanna.kosunen(a)lut.fi
• Study guidance for students
• Personal study plan (PSP) guidance
• Credit transfers from prior studies and studies abroad
• Study guidance for outgoing master´s level exchange students
• Applications for flexible study rights (JOO-studies)
• Applications for extended right to study
In autumn 2020 study guidance is only available remotely. Please contact study counsellor via e-mail, Skype, WhatsApp or telephone. Appoinments will be in Zoom or Teams.
Teacher tutors at the degree programs give counselling from a career point of view.
The LUT career services also provide help in questions regarding job search and career planning.