The Student Customer Services are open
Mon - Thu 9.00 - 15.00 and Fri 9.00 - 14.00
In December Mon - Thu 9.00 - 15.00 and Fri 10.00 - 14.00 (closed on Friday 7.12. and 21.12.2018 - 1.1.2019)
Please be prepared to show your student card or other ID when you claim your transcript or attendance certificate or when you register for study courses.
Information on exceptions to the opening hours will also be posted in the section "News".
The electronic transcript of records and certificate of student status are PDF documents equipped with a digital signature to confirm their authenticity and integrity. The digital signature replaces handwritten signatures and stamps.
The electronic transcript of records/ certificate of student status may be ordered through WebOodi. The file will be ready for downloading to your device about 15 minutes after placing the order.
Electronic documents are official only in their digital form and not as paper-printed copies, for example. They can not be modified, as any change made to the file invalidates the digital signature. Electronic document and how to check it's validity(pdf)
The electronic transcript/certificate should be a valid alternative in all situations where signed and stamped paper documents are used. Whatever the transaction, if the party concerned does not accept your digitally signed document, you may request a signed and stamped paper document from an LUT-university student customer services.
Order an electronic transcript of records or a certificate of student status through WebOodi
The Student Customer Service is located on the third floor of the university's second building, room 2313.
Student Customer Services
The Customer Service Team provides services related e.g. to the following to all LUT students:
- enrolment for the academic year
- registration for exams and study courses
- study certificates
- official transcripts
- letters of recommendation
- registration of completed study courses
- reinstatement of study rights and re-enrolment
- discontinuation of studies and renouncing one's study right
- maturity tests
- graduation ceremonies
You can order your study certificate, transcript of records and Kela meal card from here.
Outside of the office hours you can reach the team staff by telephone: + 358 29 446 3040 and + 358 29 446 3041. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all e-mails on the day we receive them. Our postal address is LUT / Student Services, PL 20, 53851 Lappeenranta.
Staff e-mail addresses: email@example.com.
Ms. Tuula Peltonen - Study Secretary
room 2313, tel. + 358 29 446 3041
Mr. Markus Korhonen - Study Secretary
room 2313, tel. +358 29 446 3873
Ms. Minna Malaska - Study Secretary
room 2313, tel. + 358 40 032 8831
- register services: enrolment for the academic year, registration for study courses and exams, reinstatement of study rights, transcripts and attendance certificates, registration of completed study courses
Ms. Tiina Kronqvist - Study Secretary (Technology students)
room 2313, tel. + 358 400 176 485
Ms. Taina Pekari - Study Secretary (Industrial Engineering Management / Computer Science students)
room 2313, tel. + 358 40 502 2879
Ms. Mervi Lensu - Study Secretary (Business Administration students)
room 2313, tel. + 358 50 322 6464
- Application for Approval of Master's Thesis Topic (form 1A)
- Application for Assessment of Master's Thesis (form 1B)
- Application for Master's Degree Certificate (form 1 C)
- Degree Certificates
- Arrangements for graduation ceremonies
Other Customer Service Staff
Ms. Minna Ranta - Head of LUT Student Services
room 2323B, tel. + 358 40 510 0597
- supervisor of Customer Service Team
- misconducts in studies
- student interaction: Student Union, student guilds
- graduation ceremonies
- reinstatement of study right
Ms. Anne Makkonen - International Officer
room 2313, tel. + 358 40 182 4533
- Teacher and staff exchange
- Erasmus+ coordinator
- Erasmus agreements
- Erasmus Mundus
- FIRST coordinator
- IELTS language tests