Orientation Days are designed to assist new students to settle into university life at LUT. During this time, various activities will be held to help you settle into university smoothly. You have the opportunity to meet other students and staff, receive more information about your study programme and become familiar with your campus. Orientation is obligatory for all new students! It is important to make the most out of it and have a good time.
You will learn for example:
- how to register to the courses and exams
- how to read your study guide and choose the studies
- how to find the class rooms, libraries, guild rooms and other important places
- how to make your personal study plan and first study schedule
- how to apply for compensation from possible previous studies.
At LUT all new students are having a peer student tutor, who will help you to get started with studies. New students are informed about their tutors upon arrival via the international services.
- Orientation days in August