- Starting the academic year at LUT University and the LAB University of Applied Sciences
- Enrolments to courses and exams, attendance information in Sisu
- Release to LUT and LAB staff and students, 7 August 2020
- Call for LUT student ambassadors
- COVID 19 and student activities in the beginning of autumn term
Two-cycle degrees and transition to Master's programmes
LUT University will fully adopt the two-cycle degree system on 1 August 2020. This means that students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree may take Master’s level courses. Students who have started their studies on or before 1 August 2017 will transition to the two-cycle system later than others; that is, by 1 August 2021.Please read instructions: vice rector's decision.