- LUT/Saimia student services (the booths) will be closed on Wednesday 4.12. at 2.00 p.m.
- The Student Services are closed on 23. - 27.12.2019
- Enrolment for Spring semester and Spring semester courses now open
- Feedback survey on cleaning services
- Survey of Students' use of Information Technology in studying and learning
Two-cycle degrees and transition to Master's programmes
LUT University will fully adopt the two-cycle degree system on 1 August 2020. This means that students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree may take Master’s level courses. Students who have started their studies on or before 1 August 2017 will transition to the two-cycle system later than others; that is, by 1 August 2021.Please read instructions: vice rector's decision.