- Starting the academic year at LUT University and the LAB University of Applied Sciences
- Enrolments to courses and exams, attendance information in Sisu
- Release to LUT and LAB staff and students, 7 August 2020
- Call for LUT student ambassadors
- COVID 19 and student activities in the beginning of autumn term
Assessment scale of Master’s Thesis in business changes beginning from 1 August 2020
The vice rector for education has approved LUT Degree Regulations (entry into force on 1 August 2020).
Assessment scale of Master’s Thesis in business changes beginning from 1 August 2020.
The assessment of a Master’s thesis in business employs the following scale:
- 5 = excellent
- 4 = very good
- 3 = good
- 2 = satisfactory
- 1 = passable
- 0 = fail