- LUT/Saimia student services (the booths) will be closed on Wednesday 4.12. at 2.00 p.m.
- The Student Services are closed on 23. - 27.12.2019
- Enrolment for Spring semester and Spring semester courses now open
- Feedback survey on cleaning services
- Survey of Students' use of Information Technology in studying and learning
- Two-cycle degrees and transition to Master's programmes
- Substance Abuse Programme for Students
- Try something new this fall – selected courses from seven technical universities available for you
- Registration for the LUT Summer School is extended until 16 June
- BLUES MOOC course “What, Why & How. Your road to entrepreneurship”
Doing Business in India lecture by A K Sharma Ambassador of India in Finland
Mr A K Sharma Ambassador of India in Finland will give a lecture "Doing Business in India, opportunities for Finnish companies -Welcome to India!"
at the lecture hall 2009 on Wed 5.10. at 13:00-14:00. The lecture is open for LUT students and staff, Welcome!