Tips to enrolment challenges in Sisu
We get quite a lot of questions about challenges with enrolments in Sisu. These tips might help:
It says in Sisu that your enrolment has been rejected due to the fact that the course is not included into your primary personal study plan:
- ensure that the course is included into your primary study plan
Primary plan can be selected from three dots in the upper right side of the plan.
- check that you have curriculum period version 2021-2022 selected for the course in the plan
You can update the curriculum period by clicking the code link below the name of the course. Instructions are in UNI (link here, title 1.3, page 3). Don’t forget to switch to the new version from the upper blue notification bar. Unfortunately in some cases the blue notification bar might be covered with some other message, in those just close the extra notification bar by clicking the cross on the right.
- in case you have already enrolled and been rejected, go to your study calendar, cancel the former enrolment and re-enroll. NOTE! Refresh the site before re-enrolling!
- in case a red notification bar with text “Access denied” is shown, cancel the former enrolment in the study calendar and re-enroll. The message is due to the former rejected enrolment.
It says in Sisu that your enrolment has been rejected due to unfulfilled requirements: Member of a specific target group: X. | (But you really belong to this target group)
- check that your degree programme / specialisation studies is confirmed
In case below degree programme / specialisation studies is shown “Not confirmed”, confirm it before enrolling to the course. Instructions are in UNI (link here, title 3.1, page 8)
- if you have already enrolled: cancel the former, rejected enrolment, confirm the study right in your plan and re-enroll. NOTE! Target groups are updated twice a day: at 5 a.m. and 5 p.m, so re-enroll only after the next update.