Moodle is an interactive learning environment for LUT and is used in many courses to support teaching. For example, course materials, videos and assignments are prepared through Moodle. Through Moodle teacher can organize exams, students can return assignments and teachers can give feedback for students.
Link to Moodle. Login within your LUT username and password.
When you register for a course in SISU, you will be automatically added to the Moodle course platform when your course registration has been confirmed. In Moodle, the course is visible for two years, unless the teacher closes access to the course area earlier. Hidden from the students, another previous year will be kept as an archive version, ie the storage period of the course is a total of three academic years. Courses for academic years older than this will be removed from Moodle altogether. Be sure to save any necessary course materials or credits before leaving the course.
Doctoral student: when you registration for a course in SISU, login Moodle using your LUT student account! Course is automatically added for your student account, not for staff account.
NOTE! Old LUT Moodle will close 31.5.2021. Take all the material that you need, access is impossible afterwards.
- Teacher can share course materials for you via Moodle.
- You can return essays and assignments through Moodle.
- You will get feedback from your teacher about assignments and learning process.
- You will give and get feedback for other students IF this activity is used in your course.
- You can do tests and exams.
- You can use course materials when you aren't in campus or lessons aren't running.
- Through Moodle you can pass whole course if it is digital-course.