MASTER'S PROGRAMMES IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The aims and content of Master's studies in business administration in LUT University are based on the university's strategic focus areas – especially sustainable value creation.
The aim of the Master's studies is to provide students with wide-ranging skills and knowledge to work in management positions in business. Students who complete the degree also possess the knowledge, skills and mindset needed for postgraduate studies. In other words, the Master's degree helps the graduate to respond to the growing professional requirements of industries and also lays a foundation for doctoral studies in business administration.
Students are able to influence the contents of their studies by making choices based on their own strengths, interests and goals.
The master's programmes of School of Business and Management are:
- Accounting (in Finnish) (LAMO) : prof. Satu Pätäri
- Knowledge Management and Leadership (in Finnish) (TIJO) : associate prof. Mika Vanhala
- Master's Programme in Business Analytics (MBAN) : prof. Pasi Luukka
- Master's Programme in International Business and Entrepreneurship (MIBE): post-doctoral researcher Igor Laine
- Master's Programme in International Marketing Management (MIMM) : prof. Olli Kuivalainen
- Master's Programme in Strategic Finance and Analytics (MSF) : prof. Mikael Collan, co-director assistant prof. Sheraz Ahmed
Master's Programme in Supply Management (MSM) : prof. Katrina Lintukangas