The LUT travel grant is meant to cover travel expenses related to internships (Bachelor's/Master's) or final thesis work abroad.
Amount of LUT travel grant
- Nordic and Baltic countries EUR 150
- Rest of Europe and Russia EUR 250
- Other countries EUR 500
Special grounds for awarding an LUT travel grant
- You are enrolled as a student at LUT for the entire period abroad.
- You can receive a travel grant no more than twice during your studies at LUT.
- You will travel to your destination country from Finland.
- The grant cannot be awarded for journeys that have already taken place.
- The grant cannot be awarded if you are already staying in the target country when the internship begins.
- The grant cannot be awarded if your employer pays your travel expenses.
- The grant cannot be awarded to international students returning to their native country or home university for an internship or to complete their final thesis.