Tel. +358 40 573 3790
For the time being we will serve you virtually at email@example.com or 040 573 3790.
Note! We will be on holidays from 13 July until 11 August 2020.
The next DuuniDay recruiting event will be organized on Tuesday 26 January 2021 at Lappeenranta campus. Book the date from your calendar!
- Projects & Part-time jobs will be organized on Wednesday 9 September 2020 at Lappeenranta campus. Come and check if you will find a suitable part-time job, thesis subject or project for yourself.
- RekryPoint - Finnish Not Required will be organized on Wednesday 24 March 2021 at Lappeenranta campus. In the event, the participating companies will present jobs in which knowledge in Finnish language is not a requirement.
Pop Up Rekry events will be organized at Lappeenranta campus according to the the needs of individual companies.
Remember also to check the company events organized by different guilds!
Find Your Career self-study platform contains modules both for career planning and job hunting. Register to the platform at Moodle and complete assignments on your own pace.
Find Your Career contains following subjects:
- Update your CV
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Write a good application letter
- Get to know Finnish labor markets
- Where are the jobs?
- Tell about your skills
- Know yourself
We will organize trainings concerning job hunting and career planning during the semester 2020-2021.
- Career Café - low-threshold discussion forums on issues wished by the students at TEK Lounge at Lappeenranta campus.
- Career workshops - trainings on different themes (e.g. CV, job application, job interview) at Lappeenranta campus.
- Job Hunting Booster - coaching group for students approaching graduation / recent graduates looking for a job. Groups will be organized live at Lappeenranta campus and virtually.
Wishes about trainings are welcome. Please send them at firstname.lastname@example.org.