Tel. +358 40 573 3790
Room 1285 (corridor between LUT Buffa and the library)
Our regular reception hours will continue in September. In the meanwhile you can reach us at email@example.com. You are also welcome to pop by anytime we are at the office.
City of Lahti’s summer job coupons for LUT students
City of Lahti has reserved summer job coupons to further LUT students' summer employment. With the coupon students can get employed in the Lahti area and the coupon will offer the employer a financial benefit of 300€.
More specific termS for the summer job coupon:
• Only one coupon per person. Coupon is personal, and it can't be forwarded.
• Employment period has to be between May 2 and August 30 (holiday season)
• Minimum of working days is 10 and minimum of working hours is 60 of which the employee must be paid according to the collective agreement or if there is no collective agreement the gross payment must be at least 360€. If the employment is longer, the hourly wage must be at least the same (6€ per hour). In addition, the employer pays the normal employer's contributions.
• City of Lahti pays the employer 300€ for summer employment against a summer job coupon and an invoice (VAT 0%)
• The job must be in Lahti
• The same employer can only employ five summer employees with the summer coupon benefit
• The employer must send the invoice with pay slip and a receipt for the paid wage to the city of Lahti September 10 at the latest. Invoices that are received after this deadline are not taken into account.
Summer job coupons can be collected from the city of Lahti's employment services office which is located at Lahti's cityhall (Harjukatu 31, 15100 Lahti). The collection deadline for the coupons is May 31 at 12.00. Collection date should be prescheduled. Take your personal id and student card with you.
More information: Jasmina Lebnaoui, 044 716 1919 tai firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue 28.1.2019 DuuniDay - the biggest recruiting event of the year
Pre-inquiry DuuniDay 28.01.2020
We’re developing DuuniDay 2020 contact- and recruitment event and now students have chance to affect!
Our goal is to make the event even better so we created this pre-inquiry.
You can reply to pre-inquiry from here.
Already 24th DuuniDay event will be organized at Tuesday 28.01.2020 in Lappeenranta Campus. DuuniDay gathers around 100 companies and Skinnarila’s skilled students from LUT University and Saimaa University of Applied Sciences.
There will be companies which offer either final theses subjects and permanent jobs to our graduating students or bachelor’s theses, trainee and summer jobs to still studying students.
LUT University and Saimaa University of Applied Sciences (LAB University of Applied Sciences) work as organizers.
Wed 1.4. RekryPoint - Finnish Not Required
A brand new self-study portal "Find Your Career" contains modules both for career planning and for job hunting. You register on Moodle and complete assignments on your own pace.
Find Your Career contains following subjects:
- Update your CV
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Write a good application letter
- Get to know Finnish labor markets
- Where are the jobs?
- Tell about your skills
- Know yourself
If you have any wishes, please send an email to email@example.com.