Can you identify the skills you have? online workshop on 12 October at 2-4 pm
Have you always wondered why other people get jobs in front of your nose? Your CV is clean and easy to read and you also have some experience from the field but phones are not ringing for interview calls?
We might have one solution for you! Nowadays many people have suitable education and work experience but what lacks is the talent to stand out as a person.
This workshop is a short durated but effective brainstormer for you to make yourself look more interesting! We will be chatting together about the hard parts of defining yourself, doing some excercises together and look what kinds of skillsets might be wanted in future.
Register to the workshop by 8 October at https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/E1A96C4B32A8BAE5
The next DuuniDay recruiting event will be organized on Tuesday 26 January 2021 at Lappeenranta campus. Book the date from your calendar!
- RekryPoint - Finnish Not Required will be organized on Wednesday 24 March 2021 at Lappeenranta campus. In the event, the participating companies will present jobs in which knowledge in Finnish language is not a requirement.
Due to COVID19 the following events will be organized next time in the academic year 2021-2022:
- Projects & Part-time jobs at Lappeenrata campus in September 2021
- Match Made in Lahti in November 2021 at Lahti
Pop Up Rekry events will be organized at Lappeenranta campus according to the the needs of individual companies.
Remember also to check the company events organized by different guilds!
Find Your Career self-study platform contains modules both for career planning and job hunting. Register to the platform at Moodle and complete assignments on your own pace.
Find Your Career contains following subjects:
- Update your CV
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Write a good application letter
- Get to know Finnish labor markets
- Where are the jobs?
- Tell about your skills
- Know yourself
We will organize trainings concerning job hunting and career planning during the semester 2020-2021.
- Career Café - low-threshold discussion forums on issues wished by the students at TEK Lounge at Lappeenranta campus.
- Career workshops - virtual trainings on different themes
- 11.11. How to make difference in your video presentation? at 2-4pm
- 11.11. Summer Jobs at 4-6pm
- 18.11. Teamworking for functional cover letter at 2-4pm
- 9.12. Job interviews at 4-6pm
- 18.2.2021 Can you identify the skills you have? 1-3pm
- 22.3.2021 How to make difference in your Video presentation? 1-3 pm
- 27.4.2021 Teamworking for functional cover letter 1-3 pm
- Job Hunting Booster - coaching group for students approaching graduation (max 6 mths before graduation) / recent graduates looking for a job. Groups will currently be organized virtually.
- 29.10.-19.11. Group in English (29.10., 2.11., 5.11., 9.11., 12.11., 16.11. and 19.11. at 2-4 pm). Register to the group.
- 1.2., 4.2., 8.2., 11.2., 15.2., 18.2., 22.2. (at 10-12 am)
- 12.4., 15.4., 19.4., 22.4., 26.4., 29.4., 3.5. (at 2-4 pm)
- Job Hunting Basics - a basic three-time job search package for all students on the job hunting market and who wants to improve their job search documents.
- 30.11., 2.12., 3.12. at 12-2 pm
- 11.1, 13.1., 14.1. at 2-4 pm
- 8.3., 10.3., 12.3. at 10-12 am
Wishes about trainings are welcome. Please send them at email@example.com.