The next DuuniDay recruiting event will be organized on Tuesday 26 January 2021 at Lappeenranta campus. Book the date from your calendar!
- RekryPoint - Finnish Not Required will be organized on Wednesday 24 March 2021 at Lappeenranta campus. In the event, the participating companies will present jobs in which knowledge in Finnish language is not a requirement.
Due to COVID19 the following events will be organized next time in the academic year 2021-2022:
- Projects & Part-time jobs at Lappeenrata campus in September 2021
- Match Made in Lahti in November 2021 at Lahti
Pop Up Rekry events will be organized at Lappeenranta campus according to the the needs of individual companies.
Remember also to check the company events organized by different guilds!
Find Your Career self-study platform contains modules both for career planning and job hunting. Register to the platform at Moodle and complete assignments on your own pace.
Find Your Career contains following subjects:
- Update your CV
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Write a good application letter
- Get to know Finnish labor markets
- Where are the jobs?
- Tell about your skills
- Know yourself
We will organize trainings concerning job hunting and career planning during the semester 2020-2021.
- Career Café - low-threshold discussion forums on issues wished by the students at TEK Lounge at Lappeenranta campus.
- Career workshops - virtual trainings on different themes
Can you identify the skills you have? workshop on 12 October 2020 at 2-4 pm. Register to the workshop by 8 october.
- Job Hunting Booster - coaching group for students approaching graduation (max 6 mths before graduation) / recent graduates looking for a job. Groups will currently be organized virtually.
- 29.10.-19.11. Group in English (29.10., 2.11., 5.11., 9.11., 12.11., 16.11. and 19.11. at 2-4 pm). Register to the group.
Wishes about trainings are welcome. Please send them at firstname.lastname@example.org.