Register to our new Career Center platform at https://lut.jobteaser.com/!
Tel. +358 40 573 3790
Tel. +358 50 463 7190
For the time being we will serve you virtually at firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 573 3790.
- Workshop: Functional cover letter 10.12. at 2 pm
- Workshop: Job interviews 9.12. at 4pm
- Tomorrow (Wed) is Virtual Recruitment event - also work practice places!
- Virtual recruitment event 25.11. Jobs in Southeast Finland
- JobTeaser platform is now open for students!
- Changes in Career Services - Register to Career Center!
- The late autumn Career Services training calendar has been published!
- Workshop 11.11.2020: Summer jobs, TEK työkirja and Duuniday
- Workshop 18.11.2020: Teamworking for functional cover letter
- Workshop 11.11.2020: How to make difference in your Video presentation?
- Job Hunting Booster coaching group starts on 29 October!
- Find Your Career self-study platform now serves you at the new Moodle
- Career services during summer 2020
The next DuuniDay recruiting event will be organized on Tuesday 26 January 2021 online at JobTeaser. Book the date from your calendar!
- RekryPoint - Finnish Not Required will be organized on Wednesday 24 March 2021 virtually at JobTeaser. In the event, the participating companies will present jobs in which knowledge in Finnish language is not a requirement.
Due to COVID19 the following events will be organized next time in the academic year 2021-2022:
- Projects & Part-time jobs at Lappeenrata campus in September 2021
- Match Made in Lahti in November 2021 at Lahti
Pop Up Rekry events will be organized at Lappeenranta campus according to the the needs of individual companies.
Remember also to check the company events organized by different guilds!
Find Your Career - Self-study platform includes sections related both career planning and job searching that you can complete at your own pace.
You can register for the self-study platform in Moodle.
- Update your CV
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Write a good application letter
- Get to know Finnish labor markets
- Where are the jobs?
- Tell about your skills
- Know yourself
All our F2F-trainings can be found in:
- 9.12. Job interviews at 4-6pm
- 10.12. Teamworking for functional cover letter at 2-4pm
- 10.12. Työhaastattelut klo 16-18
- 18.2.2021 Can you identify the skills you have? 1-3pm
- 22.2.2021 Osaatko tunnistaa ja sanoittaa osaamisesi? klo 13-15
- 22.3.2021 How to make difference in your Video presentation? 1-3 pm
- 27.4.2021 Teamworking for functional cover letter 1-3 pm
- coaching group for students approaching graduation (max 6 mths before graduation) / recent graduates looking for a job. Groups will currently be organized virtually
- 1.2., 4.2., 8.2., 11.2., 15.2., 18.2., 22.2. (klo 10-12). Group in English
- 12.4., 15.4., 19.4., 22.4., 26.4., 29.4., 3.5. (at 2-4 pm) Group in English
Job Hunting Basics - is a basic three lessons job seach package for all students who are interested in job hunting and about good documents. The language in the groups is English. Registering through JobTeaser events.(https://lut.jobteaser.com/).
- 30.11., 2.12., 3.12. at 12-2 pm
- 11.1, 13.1., 14.1. at 2-4 pm
- 8.3., 10.3., 12.3. at 10-12 am
You can send requests for trainings to email@example.com.