If you have issues with computer or systems Origo helps! You will find Origo service point in the library. Library is in LUT Lappeenranta campus 1st building and according to the library opening hours. You can also contact Origo service point via email email@example.com .
Origo helps, when
- You need LUT user account or you have problem with account or password.
- You want tips how to find knowledge.
- You have issues with printing, scanning or copying.
- You want book a group working room or other working faclities.
- You want borrow device.
- You want borrow or return books, pay the fees or you need a library card.
Most of these you can do yourself through internet!
Origo not help, when
- You need printing quotas. You can buy quotas in Aalef kiosk or in LUT web shop.
- You need admittances in your electronic LUT key "lutikka". You will get admittances in LUT facility services.
When you contact Origo via email tell excatly
- What is the problem.
- Which device you use (computer, laptop or smartphone).
- Which browser you use (Internet Explorer, Crhome, Safari etc.)
- Which error code device or system gave.
If for some reason you cannot register for a course through WebOodi, you may also register by sending an e-mail to the Student Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org, by the registration deadline. If necessary, you may also telephone or visit the Student Customer Service during its opening hours. You will find Student Customer Service in second building LUT Lappeenranta campus.