We are pleased to welcome you to study at LUT University. We believe you have made an excellent choice for your future when choosing LUT.
We at LUT invite you to join our high-standard, cross-cultural education and research community. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming, and student services are efficiently located at the university campus. The nearest student apartments are located within walking distance and the university premises offer everything from laboratories to library services, restaurants to health care services – all this literally under one roof and surrounded by beautiful Finnish nature.
On these pages you will find information on what you should take into consideration before your arrival to LUT and what after you are actually here.
Annually over 200 exchange students from all over the world study for one semester or academic year at LUT. Open your mind and have the exchange experience of your life with us!
Current coronavirus instructions and recommendations at LUT University
What to do before arriving to Finland?
- Apply for accommondation
- Apply for residence permit
- Compulsory student's heath insurance (& information about healthcare services for exchange students)
- Inform LUT Student Services about your arrival date and time in Lappeenranta (in Mobility on-line)
What to do after your arrival?
- Meet your tutor and participate in the Orientations Days
- Get a fluent start to your studies
- Get ot know the Services for Students
What to do before departure?
- Update your Learning Agreement / Study Plan
- Get the Letter of Confirmations
- Transcripts of record