The following documents are needed for graduation:
- an application for Master's degree certificate (1C)
- an employment survey for LUT graduates (M. Sc.)
- an updated personal study plan
- a list of the courses excluded from the M.Sc. degree (if any). A separate certificate of the excluded courses can be issued upon graduation.
The students should carefully check the school's schedule for graduation. The deadlines for each step starting from the Master's thesis topic till the date of graduation ceremony are given in the schedule.
The graduates will receive an invitation to the graduation ceremony by e-mail. This is also a confirmation that everything
is in order for graduation.
Only attending students may graduate. The student has to be enrolled as attending when s/he graduates, and the Student Union fee for that semester has to be paid.
More information on graduation:
- LUT's general information on graduation
The application for Master's degree certificate (1C) and all attachments should be submitted to the Study Affairs Services' e-mail email@example.com from the student's lut.fi -email.
DEADLINES AND INSTRUCTIONS IN A NUTSHELL: