As a rule, graduation ceremonies are arranged once a month. The events are meant for students who have completed their postgraduate or higher university degree.
31.8.2018 at 2 p.m.
28.9.2018 at 2 p.m.
26.10.2018 at 2 p.m.
30.11.2018 at 2 p.m.
20.12.2018 at 2 p.m.
31.1.2019 at 2 p.m.
28.2.2019 at 2 p.m.
29.3.2019 at 2 p.m.
26.4.2019 at 2 p.m.
29.5.2019 at 2 p.m.
28.6.2019 at 2 p.m.
The ceremony is held in the Viipuri Hall for the time being if not otherwise mentioned. The graduates are assigned seats on the first rows of the auditorium. Name tags indicate the seating arrangement. Graduates are requested to arrive in good time.
The order of the degree recipients is the following: doctorates in technology, doctorates in business, doctorates in philosophy, Licentiate degrees in technology, Licentiate degrees in business, Master's degrees in technology, Master's degrees in business – in alphabetical order.
Programme of the ceremony:
- The rector awards the degree certificates, the graduate is handed a glass of sparkling wine sponsored by the Academic Engineers and Architects in Finland (TEK) and a rose from The Finnish Business School Graduates and waits at the front of the auditorium until all graduates receive their certificates.
- Rector's speech
- Graduate's speech
- Speech by a representative of Finnish Business School Graduates
- Speech by a representative of TEK
- Performance by Teekkarilaulajat
- Coffee and cake in the restaurant
Dress code: Semi-formal daytime attire appropriate for graduation ceremonies. No student cap.