Environmental Technology offers for both Finnish and foreign students a two-year Master's Programme Sustainability Science and Solutions.
After having completed the studies in Master's Programme in Sustainability Science and Solutions, students will have good competencies to work in international and multidisciplinary environments. Students may assume positions in industry, consultancy, regulatory agencies, and governmental and non-governmental organisations, where growing interest in sustainability has created new employment opportunities.
Graduates from Master's Programme in Sustainability Science and Solutuions may found employment as
- environmental specialists in consulting companies
- environmental managers in industrial enterprises
- development engineers in the paper industry
- emissions specialists in the engineering industry
- environmental engineers in the energy industry
- environmental officers for government authorities
- sustainability specialists in the construction industry
- environmental and safety specialists in industry
- researchers in a research institute
- municipal environmental managers
Students will also be given a firm basis to continue your studies in doctoral programmes.
The BSc programme in Environmental Technology and MSc programme in Sustainability Science and Solutions are EUR-ACE®- and ASIIN -accredited programmes. See webpages of LUT and its partners in the accreditation and the certification: