Enrolment for the spring semester 2020 starts on 1st of December 2019 and ends on 3rd of January 2020.
You may enrol and pay the Student Union membership fee through WebOodi. You should primarily register through WebOodi. If you are unable to do so, please contact the Student Customer Service by e-mail at email@example.com.
Enrolment after the deadline
If you have forgotten to enrol for the academic year on time, please do the following:
- Print and fill in the enrolment form.
- A re-enrolment fee of € 35 might be charged from 4th of January 2020 forwards (check from here do you have to pay this fee). The payment can be made to the following Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT bank account: Pohjola Pankki Oyj, IBAN FI3950000120255954, BIC OKOYFIHH. Write "uudelleenkirjautumismaksu" in the message field, along with your name and student number.
- Please submit your enrolment form and documents on payments made to the Student Customer Service. You can also send those via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions about the Student Union fee:
- Nordea IBAN FI94 1091 3000 3103 51 BIC NDEAFIHH
- OP IBAN FI80 5620 0920 0067 14 BIC OKOYFIHH.
The reference number and amount:
The reference number is 01914 + your student number OR if your student number is lower than 0348994, the reference number is 14 + your student number.
The Student Union fee for only one semester is € 70 and for the entire academic year € 130. You may add an optional € 5 to support the Lappeenranta Association for Mentally disables.
Please submit your documents on payments made to the Student Customer Service. You can also send those via email to email@example.com
For further information, please turn to Virpi Partti at LTKY, tel. 045-261 2670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not enrolled for the previous academic year as attending or non-attending, you need to apply for reinstatement of the study right. Look further information here.
WebOodi username and password
The use of WebOodi requires a valid user account.
Your user account is not valid if you are not mentioned in the student register as enrolled. If you have not enrolled for the previous academic year as attending or non-attending, your user account is not valid and you must contact the Student Affairs Office for re-enrolment.
If you have forgotten your username and password, you may obtain them with online banking authentication at https://tunnistus.lut.fi/aktivointi.
In other matters related to your user account, you may turn to the Origo help desk on the upper level of the Academic Library. The Origo telephone number is 040-1590 777, and the e-mail is email@example.com.