Skinnarila Campus (Lappeenranta)
Location: 2nd phase, room 2208
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9-21 and Sat 9-17
Access: Entering with your personal magnetic key. You can reach the university porters in room 1133, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +358 29 4462669.
Location: room 2004, Lönnrotinkatu 7, 50100 Mikkeli
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8-16.
Access: The door of the exam room is open, and the university porter can be reached by phone +358 40 515 1113. The exam lockers are numbers 1 to 8.
LUT Lahti Campus
Location: Niemi Campus, Niemikatu 73
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8-16.
Access: The doors are open, entrance via main door, guided route. Space common to LAMK, LUT and HY.
EXAM hall new location
The new electronic exam hall 2208 can be best found by walking directly from the LUT main entrance to the 2nd phase and near the lecture hall 2310 go down the stairs on the left.
The code of conduct of an electronic exam
- The supervision of the exam is assured by cameras, your magnetic key, your personal log-in and random checks. In addition, the exam room has a recording camera surveillance that captures also sound. Registering to the electronic exam signifies the approval of the camera surveillance.
- Open the exam room door always with your own magnetic key (only in Skinnarila Campus)
- You are not allowed to move around in the room without a reason, and you may leave the room only once, when having returned your exam.
- Silence is required in the exam room.
- Do not bring anything with you to the exam room, except your magnetic key and the locker key.
Registration for the exam
- The electronic exam system is called "Exam". You are able to register, when your teacher has shared the exam link with you.
- During your first registration, you must accept The Code of Conduct of an Electronic Exam.
- When you have registered, choose the suitable location for your exam.
- Pick a date and time for your exam in the calendar. The exams start always on the hour.
- You will receive, via e-mail, a confirmation which includes your exam date, time and the number of your specific computer.
- You can delete or change your registration before the exam starts, if needed. However, do this as soon as possible to make it available for others.
Arriving in the electronic exam
- Check the number of your exam computer before arriving.
- Leave all your belongings in the lockers that are reserved for the examiners.
- Leave the locker key in the stand on the wall of your exam desk.
- When entering the exam room, you have to keep in mind that you might interrupt someone's exam. Therefore, you need to keep quiet and you may not leave or move around in the room before having finished your exam.
- When you have entered the room and found your computer, you may begin with the exam. The exam time starts running from the hour that you booked.
- Remember to save the exam before closing the browser.
In case of a problem
- In case of an error or a problem due to technical or other reasons, act regarding the instructions "In case of a problem". The instructions can also be found on the exam computers as well as at the lockers outside the exam room.
- If you have special needs concerning electronic exams, contact email@example.com before registering for the exam.